After Christmas there are always huge sales and you know how I love to shop. This year being 8 months pregnant has really hampered my shopping in the sales, not because I couldn't get into the shops and push my way to the racks but more because I couldn't tell if anything would fit once the bump had gone. With this causing a big problem and still having the desire to shop I was forced down the Shoe route. Needless to say 6,7 or 8 pairs later and not a lot of money spent I felt like my sales shopping needs had been fulfilled.
This week Evie and I decided to have a mini shoe party and play dress up with our new shoes. She may take after her Daddy in somethings but definitely has her Mummy's talent for shopping and dressing up. We had a great time and even debated over getting the bags out as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment