Our new arrival decided to appear on Thursday 11th Feb at 2.03am. Weighing a healthy 8lb 2 and a half oz.
Its strange adjusting to having a little one around again. We really had forgotten how big Evie had grown until Benjamin arrived. He is so small next to his Giant of a big sister. Evie is the ever proud big sister and loves giving Ben kisses and cuddles. Whenever he cries she rushes over to check that every thing is okay. Richard and I are adjusting to the sleepless nights. I don't remember being awake so often with Evie and think that I was really bless to have such a good little sleeper the first time round that or i've just forgotten what it was really like!. I am sure that in the next few weeks we will all get into a good routine with sleeps, feeds and poops.
I am really thankful for my little family, I love all of them and could not imagine what life would be like without my little boy and girl and or course the big boy in my life as well.
3 comments:
Congrats to the Cave Fam. It is great to hear you sound so happy. You guys are an amazing family! Love the close-up shot of Benjamin. Enjoy every moment with Benjamin and Evie. I hope his eyes stay blue!
Congrats! How fun. Evie looks so proud of her new brother:) I'm so happy for you guys.
Congratulations! Evie looks so thrilled. I was reading last week and wondered when the little guy would make his big entrance. I'm glad to see you didn't have much longer to wait. Take good care and get as much sleep as you can!
Post a Comment