No matter what you call them there are certain drinks that always tickle your taste buds. For me its Inca Kola from Peru. I've never managed to buy it anywhere other than Peru so haven't been able to sip the sweet tasting drink for a long time now. While in Grenada we discovered Ting - a great Caribbean drink. For a while you could buy it in Tesco here in England and we enjoyed the taste of the Caribbean here in the UK. I've not seen it being sold for a while now so that's another 'soda' we will pine for. Richard's 'Achilles Heel' if you can call it that is Mountain Dew. He turned 29 this week and as a birthday treat received cans of Mountain Dew from some of our friends. I wish I could have had the camera handy as he sipped the sweet nectar. It really was a picture! He is now planning how often to have a can in order to make it last as long as possible. The things we crave Mountain Dew, Inka Kola and Ting!



2 comments:
I really like your new header...pretty cool. We are so glad Richard got his Mountain Dew. Happy B-day Richard~
Heard you had baby this morning!! Congrats Lou!!!! I hope all went well! I can't wait to see pictures!!
Love ya!!
haha and I know how you feel! Chase and I crave squash all the time, and I don't know how I'm ever going to live without Ting!!
Post a Comment