Friday, 5 February 2010

Not so patiently waiting.....


These pictures were taken with only 3 days left till the expected arrival. I feel huge, exhausted, emotional and my back is killing me! Hopefully in a few days I'll not be so huge but still exhausted and emotional! Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Lauren and Chase said...

You look gorgeous!! I hope all goes well!! I will be praying for you! Good luck!!
xxx

analee hirschi said...

what beautiful pictures. I hope that baby comes soon so you can see all of the new shoes that you have bought, because you couldn't enjoy them before... teehee.
we hope all goes well

Maria said...

Love the shoes. My favorite ones are the black ones with a bit of a heels and the green ones....Oh Lou you have so MANY shoes. The pics of you are gorgeous!! See, I told you he is not coming until Monday. Or maybe Tues...Richie's b-day! Can't wait to see the little man. The pic of Evie is beautiful too...you are getting good! Miss You. I wish I was there right now...ok this is a very long message. I am pathetic!