Saturday, 19 February 2011

Cake Take Two

Time for the second cake pictures.
Evie helped to make the cake mix and put it all in the oven, she is such a good little helper when it come to making a mess in the kitchen but I know she enjoys herself helping mummy.  She was very proud when I caught her licking the mix out of the bowl. So proud she posed for the photos with very little encouragement.  

 

So here is Benjamin on his birthday enjoying his farm house birthday cake. I was a little worried that the red food colouring might not come out of his clothes of his skin but everything washed away with no problem. The bath water that night was a funny colour!


Its hard to believe that my little boy is one years old already. I just don't know where the time goes. He is a lot of fun to have around the house, he loves coming for cuddles from Mummy and likes to follow me all around the house.  He has started to really take an interest in his toys now as well. Its nice to watch him push cars around and make noises like engines. I wish they would stay this way forever.


1 comment:

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the last picture you posted of all the smaller ones of Benji. I want to learn how to do that.