Thursday, 17 February 2011

Benji's Cake

So I promise there are more pictures to come but just for now here's Benjamins Birthday Cake.  Evie helped me to do the baking and then I did the decorating,  He had the biggest smile when he saw it and we started to sing Happy Birthday. I have to be honest and say that It looked pretty good but the cupcakes weren't the best tasting cakes I have ever made and the frosting wasn't quite right.  Next years challenge is to have the cakes tasting as good as they look!!

6 comments:

Lauren and Chase said...

What an amazing cake!!! You did a great job Lou!!! I can't wait to see more pictures!!

Lyndzee said...

So cute! Where do you get your clever ideas? And since you are across the pond...does that mean I can steal your ideas and claim them as my own? :)

Maria said...

Whatever Louise..I bet those cupcakes were amazing as always. You amaze me with your crativity! Pls. post a photo of Benji with his cake.

Louise Cave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise Cave said...

Lyndz this idea came from a Google search for childrens birthday cakes so i already stole this one!! There is a youtube video that shows you how to make it all.

Thomas, Alta and Krew said...

wow you are so creative, the cake is absolutely perfect!!! we need to have some crafty days together and you should teach us all that you know!!!