Its here! It started snowing this week so i dashed out to the shops and bought the kids suitable clothing to be able to have some fun. Last year Evie hated sledging and I think it was becasue she just got too cold. This year is a different story. We pulled the sledge around the field and she loved it. Benji even had a try and thought it was great fun as well. The other plus side to the snow this year is that I'm not 8 months pregnant and I can actually enjoy the snow instead of standing around watching everyone else have fun. Today we got wrapped up and headed outside to make a snowman while Benjamin was asleep. Evie thought is was great fun and now wants a snow family outside with Cats as well.
I'll let daddy build the rest of them.
 |
| Benjamins First Ride on a Sledge |
 |
| I'm not big on Pink All-in-ones but it was the only colour they had in the shop. Evie loves it!! |
 |
| The first of our Snowmen this year, I;m sure there will be many more to come. |
4 comments:
wow, that is a lot of snow. it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Whatever...you are a pink lover. We all know your secret Louise. It's time to be honest...haha! Enjoy the snow and give Benji and Evie a hug for me. They look way too cute in their snow gear.
I love the carrot nose and sprouts eyes on the snowman!
Last year we had TONS of snow, but Penny was just learning to walk, so we didn't do much. This year, I've got her boots and snow suit ready (yeah, stuck with pink too). Hope we've got some snow coming and it falls on a day I have off.
Post a Comment