I love this photo I took today of Benjamin, the look on his face is precious. It just makes me think about how quickly this year has gone. Its November already and before I know it February will be here and Benji will turn 1 years old. I'm glad I get to try and capture little moments with my camera but I really wish sometimes that I had the power to make time stand still. This morning he woke up early and I brought him into our bed, within a minute he was fast asleep again. He wanted to fall asleep with his Mummy. I love the little times when he stops wriggling and wants to cuddle. Unlike his sister who is a daddys girl he really is a mummys boy.

2 comments:
He is absolutely adorable Lou! What a priceless picture!!
Ok, this picture really makes me miss him so much. I love the photo...is just beautiful. What did you do with it? Did you add texture? Pls come and move here so I can see you guys more often...especially Mr. Spherical Head.
Post a Comment