Well there you are - my favourite photos from Rachael and Stuarts wedding. I think some of them could do with a little atttention on Photoshop. Maybe that can be my project for the weekend.
I am laughying so hard of the picture of Evie...she looks like she is up to something!! These pictures are just beautiful. You really don't need to do anything with PS. My favorite is the one of both Rach and Stu holding the bouquet. They are all beautiful. Good Job Lou!
Thats my favourite one as well. I had to copy the professional photographer out of that picture! The light is just not right on some of them. I love how Rach looks in the last photo but i over exposed the photo and it needs some adjustment to get the colours right.
2 comments:
I am laughying so hard of the picture of Evie...she looks like she is up to something!!
These pictures are just beautiful. You really don't need to do anything with PS. My favorite is the one of both Rach and Stu holding the bouquet. They are all beautiful. Good Job Lou!
Thats my favourite one as well. I had to copy the professional photographer out of that picture! The light is just not right on some of them. I love how Rach looks in the last photo but i over exposed the photo and it needs some adjustment to get the colours right.
Post a Comment