| A cheeky little girl decorating her halloween biscuits. |
Halloween crept up on us this year. As we had been in Germany the week leading up to Halloween we didn't get chance to carve our pumpkins until the day before. Evie enjoyed decorating biscuits and hollowing out her pumpkin with friends during the day. Then in the evening Richard showed off his pumpkin carving skills by creating his own masterpiece. Its the best pumpkin he has carved ever! On the 30th we were also able to go to a church activity 'Truck or Treat' where Evie and her little friends went trick or treating around the boots of peoples cars. We had a great time dressing up and even went trick or treating to our friends homes on our journey back from the church. All in all a great halloween even if I didn't get the cards made this year!!
| Our trick or treating costumes - Mrs Potato Head, Mini Buzz Lightyear and Woody and Jessie |
| A very cute Mr and Mrs Potato Head |
Ham and Slinky Dog (without his slinky) and Benji enjoying his first Lollipop.
| We roasted Pumpkin seeds to eat - They tasted good. |
My first attempt at dinner in a pumpkin. It must have been good as Richard rated it in his top 5 meals that I cook! I really think thats because I put a little too much sugar in.


4 comments:
Looks like a great Halloween! The costumes look really good!
mmm...that looks yummy will you email me the recipe? Looks like a fun halloween at your place:) I loved your costumes:)
I love this post soo much. The first pic of Evie is so good! You've got skills Lou. Your costumes are just awesome...wish you were here with us to celebrate. I am impress with your dinner in a pumpkin...Mrs. Martha Stewart!
I love your guys's costumes!! You'd better watch out for that Evie, Miss Lou, she is absolutely gorgeous, and getting even more so by the minute! I remember when she was a little cat two years ago...oh how time flies!! Miss you guys and so glad to see your doing well, and enjoying all of those crazy American girls :)
Post a Comment