I know all parents think their children are the cutest around but really look at this kid! He could so easily model for Cadburys, Galaxy or any other chocolate company. I know he shouldn't eat loads of chocolate, i try to make sure i feed my children 'healthly snacks' but who could refuse that face when it wants more chocolate buttons?
| You can understand why he gets stripped naked to eat dinner, he always gets this messy! |
| Practicing his Elvis lip - Future modeling career awaits! |
4 comments:
Gosh he is too cute! And he is getting so BIG! Miss you guys tons already!
Oh my goodness....he is so funny. The last photo just makes me laugh so hard. Can you please send him my way. A chocolate lover...it has to be your child.
he is such a cutie, and no you can't say no to such a cute kid.
hahah! I LOVE his model posing!! He is soo adorable!! I too would not be able to resist giving him all the chocolate in the world, just to see those chocolatey faces!!!
Post a Comment