Friday, 10 June 2011

First Fruits of Summer

This week while my mum was looking after the children and Richard and I were working, she decided to eat our first strawberry from our garden. Needless to say when Evie found out she was very disappointed that she hadn't been the one to pick and eat our first red strawberry.   Today while playing in the garden she noticed that there were some more strawberries ready.  We dashed out to see the delicious red fruit  and picked 6 of them.  Evie wouldn't let me eat them as she said we had to keep them until Daddy came home.  Our sstrawberries might not be perfectly shaped or shiny but they were grown in our garden and that's the best part.


On a separate note I've added some photos of our fruit purely because I'm loving my Macro lens. Everytime I really use it for its macro abilities I'm amazed at the details. Any photographers out there without a good Macro lens its worth the investment!

No comments: