Sometimes we take for granted all of the beauty around so today i am thankful for my home. Just to make all of you temporary Newcastle dwellers jealous I always live here and probably always will. Last Sunday afternoon we took the kids for a quick walk along the river, it was lovely to stop and really look at the beautiful buildings in my city and think about how lucky we are to live in a land where we are safe. We have very little chance of an earthquake and tsunami hitting, no active volcanoes, little chance of hurricanes and we have a stable government who do their best to run our country.
Its good to be proud sometimes and today I'm proud to live in Newcastle.


4 comments:
Awww I love where the moon is :) Louise, you're a brilliant photographer!!
I don't know why but google reader never showed me this new post. These pictures are sooooo cool. The ones with the fish eye lens is my favorite. You are getting so good!! And yes, you are making me jealous you live in England.
Well done Lou.
-Matt
love it. I *heart* Newcastle,and am extremely jealous you call it home :)
Great pictures!!
Post a Comment