Saturday, 24 July 2010

Trial Run

Its not finished yet and now has a chimney that I don't have photos of but here are the pictures from the trial run.  Richard added a chimney after the smoke was coming out of the front alittle too much, He has also put on the first layer of cement around the sides and made a door to fit the oven.  I'm exicted to see it finished and finally get to burn the wood i've been collecting and make PIZZA!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Oooohh...Dan's definitely a fan of the wood-grilled pizza. His favorite place here on Staten Island prepares their pizzas that way. To give you an idea of how much he likes the place: Dan took me to "Goodfellas" when we were dating. After we were seated, the chef came out of the kitchen, greeted Dan, "Eh, long time, no see. Oh, you've got a girl now? A pleasure to meet you." I don't think I needed the pizza guy's approval, per se, but it was quite important that we were introduced.