It was a few weeks ago now but I thought I would still share some photos from Evie's first camp out. Daddy decided that he would like to sleep out in the garden with her. So she sat and watched as we both put up the tent, then she got all of her things ready and waited patiently until it was time to jump in. She slept the whole night out there in the tent in the garden and loved it. We will have to plan a really camping trip for her sometime in the summer.
Waiting for the tent to be ready with a torch, a teddy and bedtime story.
All ready to go to sleep.
Playing with the torch.
I think the cat wanted to join Evie and Richard in the tent. It looked very cosy with all the blankets and pillows.
1 comment:
how fun!! That looks like an awesome tent. Did Ben have his first camp out too? Evie's hair is getting so curly, what a cutie
Post a Comment