Spring arrives and work on the garden beginnings. This year all of the fruit plants and bushes we planted last year have started to bloom. We have a good crop of Strawberries coming and lots of Raspberries, Redcurrants, Blackcurrants and Gooseberries. We have also planted Asparagus, Corgettes, Onions, Potatoes, Peas, Tomatoes, Sweetcorn, Spinach, Beetroot, Radish, Rocket, Letuce and Peppers. Everything seems to be growing well.
Also this year I have built a sandpit for Evie and Benjamin. Richard did help a little bit but I think this is at least 70% my work and I am very proud of it!
Richard layed a patio a few weeks ago and is now busy constructing a Pizza Oven and Barbeque at the bottom of the garden. He has had an electricity point put at the bottom of the garden which he tells me is for a light in the evening. Its really so he can sit and watch the world cup whilst tending to the barbeque!
2 comments:
Oh wow....I have to say that I am impressed! First of all, I love your garden. Second, the sandpit is amazing...what a great idea. Lastly, I am not surprised Richie got his Pizza Oven...your home is heaven. I hope you know that...you are lucky to have such BIG spaces to create such a wonderful home.
Now reading into that comment means that your new place is tiny!! I know that you will still create a wonderful home in your small space!
Post a Comment