Sunday, 23 May 2010

We too can have Pool Day

Warm weather never lasts in England so when its over 25 degrees its rude not to have pool day.

Evie enjoying the sunshine,  by the end of the day she had little sun tan lines on her feet from her jelly shoes,

Mummy making the most of the warm weather by wearing shorts. 
Spot Benji in the corner, staying safe in the shade.

Lily White Daddy, trying to catch a tan. We really should be heading back to Grenada to tan for real.  

2 comments:

analee hirschi said...

that is one fancy pool. That looks awesome. We still are wearing our coats here, we miss newcastle. I love Evie's swimsuit!!!

Maria said...

I love the pool...it is huge. I am glad you guys have had warm weather. These pictures make me miss you guys so much. Keep enjoy the sun!