These past two Saturdays my Dad and I have been back to school on a Digital SLR Photogrpahy Course.
Although we didn't fully understand eveything the instructor was saying it was still a good experience playing with our cameras and having a go.
In the two sessions we were taught alot about different settings on our cameras. Alot of it went over my head and I will need sometime to play around and practice. However one thing I did understand and have mastered is depth of field. I love the three pictures below of the lego trucks. They really show how you can change the depth of field in photographs.
We also practiced changing the shutter speed to capture light trails and to try and freeze moving objects.
the guy in the photos below is the course instructor,
2 comments:
that is pretty cool. I would love to learn some of that stuff. good for you
I really like the close up pic of your dad and the one where you changed the shutter speeed. You will get the hang of it. Keep practicing. You have to tell me more about how to change the shutter speed.
Post a Comment