Thursday, 12 November 2009

Preparing for Christmas Time


It may only be November but we have been practicing a little song for Christmas. Evie is doing really well at remember the words and will often ask to sing the Santa song. She watch a Christmas movie with Daddy the other day and now also know that Santa has reindeer that pull his sleigh. Oh how Christmas is going to be very different this year!

3 comments:

analee hirschi said...

that is the cutest thing ever. I have never heard that song, but she is such a cutie!! We missed her at play group.

Lauren and Chase said...

Sooo cute!! Oh Lou, I can't believe how much Evie is growing up!!! Her little voice is so cute! Miss you guys tons!!
xx

Maria said...

We love the way she says "one". I miss her coming in every morning to awake me up. Is that the song that she sing a while ago on skype? Miss you Evie.