I am speechless...I don't know what to say. That is cool how you name each of those crazy people. Now I can see why people were saying he was dancing like Napoleon Dynamite. Great video!
I love that it looked like so much fun. How did you do it, I would love to do something like that in our small branch we have here so if you could let me know what you did that would be awesome! Thanks.
2 comments:
I am speechless...I don't know what to say. That is cool how you name each of those crazy people. Now I can see why people were saying he was dancing like Napoleon Dynamite. Great video!
I love that it looked like so much fun. How did you do it, I would love to do something like that in our small branch we have here so if you could let me know what you did that would be awesome! Thanks.
Post a Comment